Monday, February 19, 2007

My Canadian Pharmacy: Synopsis

I recently contributed to a new and fairly comprehensive Wiki website specifically dedicated to spammers and their operations. My first posting was a very detailed breakdown of the persistent illegal "pharmacy" operation known as My Canadian Pharmacy, thought to be run by a spam gang called "Yambo Financials":

http://www.spamtrackers.eu/wiki/index.php?title=My_Canadian_Pharmacy

It was subsequently flagged by the Wiki's owner as a "must read."

That report has been circulated in an even lengthier and more detailed form to members of international law enforcement groups, as well as several spam fighting organizations. It was recently cited nearly word for word in a seminar which dissected a massive spam bot operation.

I hope you find it to be an interesting read.

SiL

No comments: